Friday, November 11, 2011

it's finally friday


Cheers to the weekend! I will be so happy come tomorrow morning- hubby is taking me to one of my favorite breakfast spots! After breakfast we will hopefully tailgate for the UGA vs. Auburn game and eat to our hearts content. Nothing is better than fall in Athens. Sigh.

Sunday is the baby shower! Me and the girls will be finalizing the menu and decorating tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Here's some link love:

Awesome tutorial for flannel lanterns.

A honeybee-styled bridal shower!

I'm lovin' this hot dress for the holidays via Cup of Jo.

This card captures what people really think :)

Super cool DIY for Thanksgiving table.

I've had a crush on these boots for a while now...Xmas list?

What a lovely calendar for the new year!

Hot lipstick!

Yummy snack for the baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...