Wednesday, November 23, 2011

thankful for love


Today I am most thankful for the love of my life, Taylor. I could not have dreamed up a more perfect soul mate and best friend. I am so blessed to have found my husband at such a young age and I am constantly humbled by his selfless heart.




Taylor,

Thank you for loving God more than anything else on the planet.
Thank you for working so hard to make sure we have what we need.
Thank you for always listening to my thoughts, feelings and dreams.
Thank you for never letting me quit on anything.
Thank you for not just making me feel pretty, but telling me so :)
Thank you for putting up with my decorating and accepting the 8 pillows on our bed.
Thank you for staying up with me to watch one more episode of The Office.
Thank you for getting up extra early to make us breakfast
Thank you for asking me on an adventure. It's been better than I could have hoped or imagined.

Love,
ML



P.S. Baby you da best. xoxo



// All photos by Our Labor of Love //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...