Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wedding wednesday

For this edition of Wedding Wednesday, I thought I would feature creative ways to pop the question! No not THAT question...Will you be my bridesmaid? One of my best friends, Jenna, got engaged earlier this month and on Sunday she stopped by to say hello and give me this:





Isn't Jenna so creative?! I feel very honored and excited to be a part of Jenna + Andrew's big day! Their wedding will be beautiful and I know all the b-maids will work hard to make them feel special, loved, and stress-free on May 19th :) After reading her card, I was reminded of the cards I made for my girls last fall. I was inspired by this idea using two envelopes to create pockets:



Besides providing the opportunity to write out why your friend is so special to you, it's also a great way to include helpful information about the wedding location, attire, and who the other bridesmaids are! Here are some other cute ideas I've seen:

check it out here
gorgeous bridesmaids cards from OnceWed
fashion cards from Martha Stewart
And here's a sweet way to say thank you when everything is said & done...hankies!

from Hello, Friend
And just for laughs...from the movie "Bridesmaids" :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...