Monday, November 28, 2011

over the weekend

Photo from West Elm
Happy Monday! How was your holiday? Thanksgiving was even better than I thought it would be- Taylor didn't have to go into work at the hospital and was able to come home with me for dinner! The weekend consisted mostly of eating, shopping, and lots of college football. It flew by so fast!

Thursday night, I faced the shopping madness and went to the outlet mall with some friends. I picked out this headband and some socks for Tay from J.Crew. I couldn't believe how packed all the stores were, but the deals were pretty amazing. Friday I met up with my mom and sister for some more shopping at the Mall of Georgia. I picked out a few Christmas gifts for myself...including this blouse from H&M and a few other items from Old Navy.

Blouse from H&M
On the ride back to Athens I got some sad news...Tay and I were in the process of adopting a Lab mix from the pound and were supposed to pick him up Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, we found out Friday that our house is not pet friendly :( We were both so discouraged, especially since the pup was supposed to be a Christmas present, but we're taking it as a sign from God that this isn't the right time for a dog. We decided to use this time to save up towards our dream dog and we can always move into a pet-friendly home when our lease is up.

Overall, it was a fun and relaxing weekend and now I'm so ready to decorate our house for Christmas!

photo via gatsby & all his friends

P.S. In case you missed my "Thankful Posts" you can check them out here, here, here, here, and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...