Tuesday, November 22, 2011

thankful for nature

Photo taken at Chateau Versailles, France. Summer 2010
Today I am so grateful for nature. Nothing helps me feel closer to my Maker than running, hiking, and exploring through the great outdoors. I have been blessed with many opportunities to travel all over the world and to see so many of God's glorious creations. When life gets hectic or I feel like I've been staring at a computer too long, I know it's time to get outside.

Top of the Eiffel Tower, Paris. Summer 2010

Lake Geneva, Switzerland. Summer 2010

Yvoire, France. Summer 2010

Pretty flower in Switzerland

Roman Forum, Italy. Summer 2010



Fira, Santorini. Summer 2010
Oia, Santorini. Summer 2010

Athens, Greece. Summer 2010
North Georgia. Fall 2010.
Austin, Texas. Fall 2010.
Colorado. Spring 2011.
Independence Pass, Colorado. Spring 2011.
There are so many beautiful spaces and places to be grateful for. What are some of your favorite places in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...