Saturday, November 5, 2011

happy weekend


So far this weekend has been busy! I've worked two events- one was a charity auction/dinner and the other was an alumni homecoming tailgate this morning at 6am... Tonight the hubby & I will grab dinner at one of our favorite pizza joints and then watch the National Championship Alabama vs. LSU football game with some friends. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and have a lazy Sunday :) Here's some link love:

These cards literally made me LOL.

Mindy Kaling's new book is a must read over Thanksgiving!

Finally got my copy of this magazine! Did I mention me & hubby were featured on their blog?

This DIY makes me want to reorganize my spice rack.

I really want to try out this recipe!

I'm swooning over this rustic kitchen.

Layering a denim button down + knit dress. Does J.Crew ever get it wrong?

And lastly, some lovely wedding inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...