Tuesday, November 8, 2011

post-question celebration!


Happy Tuesday! The weekend went by so fast with football games and a friends wedding Sunday night. And yesterday two of my best friends got ENGAGED!!! I could not be more happy- they are two of the most pure, intelligent, inspiring people I know and they love each other like crazy! It was so fun to be a part of the planning and surprise for the bride-to-be, Jenna. Hopefully I can feature some of her planning details as the big day approaches.

Didn't Andrew do a wonderful job choosing the ring? Last night we had a small impromptu engagement party at the house, toasted the lovely couple, and enjoyed some snacks. All the girls gushed over the engagement story and I gave Jenna a card & a copy of Southern Weddings magazine. I can't wait to see all the choices they make for their special day! Cheers to young love!

1 comment:

  1. I am planning the wedding preparations with your writings sivilce nasıl geçer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...