Tomorrow is New Year's Eve which is exciting for multiple reasons...
1. This NYE is the 5 year anniversary of me and Tay's first date. He was a freshman in college and I was a senior in high school. Let's just say sparks weren't exactly flying...Here is the proof we were awkward:
2. NYE is a fabulous excuse to wear something sparkly. This is what I wore last year (same date, much more chemistry):
3. We get to have dinner with some of our best friends.
4. And we're going to this band at one of my favorite venues- the Georgia Theatre.
5. 2011 will be over! Not that it's been a bad year at all- I'm just thrilled to see what 2012 has in store.
I hope your New Year's Eve is safe, fun, and ends with a fancy smooch! Have a good one and enjoy some link love!
A very cool blog that makes me miss NYC.
The perfect New Year's Day drink
Tay got these shoes for Christmas and I love them.
Avoid at all costs
On the menu for dinner tonight
// Top photo from Downtown From Behind. //