Friday, December 2, 2011

have a cheery weekend!

photo from Attack of the Cute

I am beyond excited for this weekend! On Saturday we're having our 2nd Annual Christmas Celebration! Since most of our friends are still in college and go home for holiday break, Tay and I go over to his brother's house and have a "Christmas morning" together with his roommates. The really fun part is that Tay and I are staying over tonight for "Christmas Eve" and then we will set up all the presents in the morning :) Everyone has a Secret Santa so it will be a fun surprise to see who has who!

Saturday is not only "Christmas" but it's the day our Dawgs play for the SEC Championship!!! We might not be projected to win against LSU, but in the spirit of Christmas...ANYTHING is possible! Do you have any fancy plans for your weekend? I hope it's extra cheery! And of course, here's some link lovin'

Have you seen Lauren Bush & David Lauren's Colorado wedding? Breathtaking!

I just rediscovered this lovely blog. Oh and this one too :)

What a simple & cute pencil holder.

A baby shower invite...hahaha

Some very natural Christmas decoration inspiration

A DIY velvet bow tie? Perfect.

Decorate with tape!

Red wine chocolate cake. I'm drooling already.

Stella & Dot bracelets might be on my wish list...like this, this, and this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...