Wednesday, December 21, 2011

it's better to give

Wow this week is flying by! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts these past 3 days- life has been FULL. And also very fun. Last Friday night was Jessica's graduation party and we had a great time celebrating our fabulous friend.


Taylor went to work in Atlanta last Saturday which left me with an entire day to shop! I completed our Christmas shopping and man did it feel good. Even better- we came out under budget! I find it thrilling to buy gifts for loved ones and anticipate their excitement when they open them on Christmas day! I fully enjoyed wrapping everything too.

homemade ornaments
my parent's first Christmas :)
our UGA pennet tree topper
Last night we drove to Marietta to stay with my parents for a few days and we will celebrate "Christmas" tomorrow night (since Tay and I are spending Christmas day with his family)! It's refreshing to finally be home and get time with my family. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

P.S. I know it's technically Wedding Wednesday...but I'm just going to have to save this feature for one more week. I'll give you a hint though...it's pretty and white :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...