Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Bliss

Photo via Pretty Stuff
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! The past week has been a blur and I'm sorry I couldn't get to my computer enough for updates. Taylor and I flew up to Connecticut on Christmas Eve to be with his family. It was my first holiday away from my family and I assumed it would be harder than it actually was. Tay's family has many similar traditions to mine so that made the change much easier. Do you and your spouse/significant other split holidays? What was your first holiday away from your family like?

We flew back to Georgia last night and today was my first day at my new job! The break was great, but I'm exciting to be back to a normal schedule and regular posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...