Thursday, March 20, 2014

Currently Following: Lesley Graham


You know how some people on Pinterest seem like your visual/aesthetic soul mate? I think mine is Lesley Graham. A picture of her home tour on Pinterest led me to her blog (I know, I'm way late on this cool train) and now I can't get enough.




Lesley is a Georgia girl who writes about marriagemotherhood, DIY projects, style, killer recipes and so much more. Her Weekend Notes actually inspired me to start a consistent feature on what I appreciate about each week (more on that tomorrow).

I might be biased to her blog because she's a fellow red head, but I truly enjoy her authenticity and heart for writing. And I secretly hope I run in to her in Atlanta so I can tell her just how much I love her blog...but I think you will really like it too!


// All images from Lesley Graham //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...