Monday, March 17, 2014

Event Planning, Photo Dumping & Goal Accomplishing

 

One of my March goals was to finally add some client photos from last year's events to Pinterest. While taking full advantage of Sunday's crummy weather, I worked on this goal and also thought I would share the photos and event details here as well.




Last summer I planned an event for Relational Equity that took place on August 22nd at Chukkar Farm Polo Club and here are some of the pretty photos taken by the amazingly talented Morgan Blake. Let the photo dumping begin!




Food was prepared by The Georgia Pine Restaurant and the southern hors d'oeuvres were so. darn. good. I still think about their jalapeño corn muffins, topped with the sweetest butter you've ever had.




Florals were provided by Stylish Stems and those seersucker runners were made by yours truly-with much help from my mom. Event planning has taught me many things- but one major lesson- if you can't source it, DO IT YOURSELF.




Paper goods were created by Post Script Press and we carried the event date logo through the event favor - which was an etched pilsner glass from a local company, JWR Engravers. One of my favorite aspects to this party was the charming food truck- CRAVE- that creates gourmet shaved ice, topped with ice-cream. Heavenly, really.




The night ended with entertainment by Chris Cauley and Chinua Hawk who had everyone on their feet- even the venue owners :) I have so many good memories from planning and executing this event that it's getting me beyond excited for wedding season ahead!

// All photos by Morgan Blake. Event Planning by Marilisa Schachinger for Chancey Charm. See feature here. //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...