Friday, March 16, 2012

have a fearless weekend


What a week! Between finalizing the last-minute details for the rehearsal dinner of the century and freaking out about the MOVIE filmed in Athens (starring Clint Eastwood, Justin Timberlake, John Goodman, and Amy Adams to name a few) this has not been your typical Spring break. Taylor and I are looking forward to two straight days of no work and all play. We plan on visiting our sweet Chief again and celebrating St. Patty's over at Little Kings.

I hope your week was wonderful and your weekend is even better!

Design*Sponge had so many amazing features I don't know where to start- like typochocolate, a DIY, and brass folder clips!

Breathtaking Big Sur wedding 

I am always in awe of Matt Miller's work

Emerson Fry New York opened last Thursday

A new design blog to enjoy!

I think I have the perfect cabinet for this DIY 

Teeny tiny squirrel

// Photo via A well traveled woman //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...