Thursday, March 15, 2012

working girl


Over the past two weeks, I've seen and experienced much more of the stress that comes with event coordinating. Not that it's scaring me away from a career, I just didn't think I would feel it until I was planning my own parties.

Tomorrow will be the start and end of one of the biggest labors of love- the first rehearsal dinner at the Georgia Theatre. It will be elegant and epic and I can't wait to share pictures. From the rooftop cocktail hour to the balcony guest tables, the space is truly being transformed.
Tomorrow Bethany and I will be arranging more of the smaller details - place cards, menu cards, napkins, favors, etc- but the floral and decor are really going to steal the show.

I hope your Thursday is fast & furious.

xoxo

// Photo via Strikes Our Fancy //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...