Friday, July 19, 2013

Have a Wild Weekend


Good gracious am I glad this week is over! Not to say this week hasn't included some really fun days like going antiquing with my mother in law and out for latin food two nights in a row (here and here). I just had more work than anticipated at my part time job and it left me feeling so ready for vacation next week!

We're taking Taylor's parents to Terrapin tonight and are hoping to end their last night here at Etienne Brasserie so they can try the Athens mule. It's been a little while since I shared some link lovin' so enjoy. I hope everyone has a fun weekend!

An upbeat summer song.

Jenna gives a mini home tour!

The countdown has begun (42 days!!)

Polka dot pants, right on cue.

A new blog to follow- plus, another graphic designer to luuurve.

xoxo

// Photo from Adventures in Pinksugargarland //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...