Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Date Night Attire


Like pretty much every girl, I will take any excuse to dress up- especially for an evening out with the hubs. While at the beach (I promise this is my last vacation post!) we enjoyed a date night at The Gulf, complete with cocktails and cuddling.


Earlier that day Taylor, my little sister, and I ventured to the outlets which was where I scored an entire J.Crew Factory ensemble for less than $85. For this date I sported the new top and necklace, pairing it with basic black shorts and neutral wedges.


Since we were outside the entire time, I was glad to be in comfortable and lightweight material. What are your go-to items for a date night?


// Shirt: J.Crew (similar), Shorts: Old Navy (similar), Shoes: Aerosoles, Necklace: J. Crew, Purse: Coach (Vintage) //

P.S. Check out more summer nights outfit inspiration here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...