Friday, July 12, 2013

Forever Friends


Today is another bittersweet day saying goodbye to some of our best friends. Carol Anne & Robbie have been great pals of ours throughout college and into married life and now they are on their way to California as Robbie starts law school at Pepperdine University.

Carol Anne has been a spiritual mentor ever since I came to Athens as a clueless, insecure freshman. She inspired me to renew my love for God and build deep convictions about the type of woman I truly wanted to become; to be more like Jesus. Even though I know we will still see each other throughout the year (I'm already planning a trip for my birthday) or over holidays, saying goodbye is so hard!


We wrote each other cards and I bought Carol Anne and I matching infinity rings since we will always be forever friends :)

// Top photo courtesy of Jack Frederick //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...