Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Five Years


It was five years ago that Taylor asked me to be his girlfriend, which seems crazy because it literally feels like yesterday. I can so clearly remember earlier that day helping him move into a new place for his junior year and then him taking me on a blind-folded drive to a special spot. We arrived at Harris Shoals where he surprised me with a bear, flowers and a simple question, "Will you be my girlfriend?" to which I responded, "Yes?"

I love how Taylor plans things (dates, a proposal, weekend getaways, etc) thoughtfully, but simply. Never over the top, always sincere and to the point- which is what makes him such a wonderful husband, best friend, and life partner. I decided to pull out the scrapbooks I made during the 2 years prior to our engagement and had the greatest time reliving all the special memories in the cheesiest way possible!





xo

P.S. Looks like I really need to work on books for years 3, 4 and 5 :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...