Tuesday, July 3, 2012

house update : bedroom


If you remember what our first bedroom was like, then you will appreciate understand how much I love our new, little sanctuary. It's cozy and the most calming retreat of the house. I painted the room with my friend Kelsey the day we moved in because we were that determined to get our bedroom settled.



I've only added a few decor touches since I like the effect of the windows in the room and don't want to overpower them. The dried baby's breath bouquet is from Jenna's wedding and the photographs are of my dad as a boy growing up in Miami :)



xoxo

// In case you're wondering - wall color is Behr Premium Plus Ultra in Whitened Sage. Also: before pictures and inspiration //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...