Tuesday, July 17, 2012

everything is bigger in TX


Since I am playing catch up this week, I must fill you in on my long weekend in San Antonio. The trip started off with fireworks right outside our hotel room Wednesday night at the Grand Hyatt (for the 4th of July...not because we arrived :).


My younger sister and I took a trip to the mall the next morning to pick me out some sandals. I have to say I am pretty happy with my $20 purchase as I've worn them every day since!


Attending classes at the conference was awesome and I'm eager to share the things I've learned and want to grow in. Between classes I grabbed coffee or a meal with friends (mainly Candice + Morgan :) and enjoyed the River Walk scene.



The most moving part of the weekend was worshiping the Lord with approximately 17,000 followers of Christ. Praising God with people from around the world was humbling, fulfilling and a glimpse of eternity.


I'll always cherish this time spent in Texas with my mom and sisters- we had an incredible time together and it reminded me of how much more glory God deserves in my life.

// Photo courtesy Jack Frederick & Candice Broyles //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...