Saturday, July 21, 2012

happy birthday carol anne


Today is my best friend's birthday! We went out for dinner last night (pictures coming Monday) and are going to see the new Batman movie tonight with a crew of friends. Carol Anne is one of those friends you just thank your lucky stars for on a daily basis.


Although we met while I was still in high school, we didn't become close friends until my freshman year of college when she had already been at UGA for two years. She patiently helped me through a lot of questions and roller coasters in my faith and I feel confident in saying I would not be the person, friend, wife, follower of Christ, etc if it wasn't for her. And she was my matron of honor :) So yay for Carol Anne!


// Top photo via Pinterest, middle photo courtesy Alexandra Laing, bottom photo courtesy Erin Hayes //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...