Monday, July 16, 2012

pictures from the beach


It's hard to believe it has already been three weeks since our trip to the beach. Of course the vacation was nothing short of amazing- sleeping in until 9, having breakfast and a quiet time with my man, and heading to the beach around 11...It was a dream. I'm a little behind on posting so I though I'd some photos from our time in the North Carolina!




There's nothing quite like spending time with family and this was my first vacation with the in-laws. Taylor's younger sister, Fiona, is a redhead too so naturally we get along :) Jon, his younger brother, is always making us laugh and keeping us entertained. It is also a treat to have another set of spiritual parents and they happen to be some of the most generous and selfless people I know!



What is a trip to the beach without stunning sunsets and mesmerizing coastlines? I was thankful for the reminder of God's wonder and creativity.


No one deserved a vacation more than this man. Working two jobs and finishing up prerequisite classes for PA school is not for the faint of heart and he does it with resilience. Thank you Taylor for letting me be a part of your family!


I think little Chief loves being a part of our family too :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...