Wednesday, July 25, 2012

wedding wedneday


When I saw this wedding feature last week at work I nearly fell out of my chair. The touches of indigo were simply mesmerizing and I couldn't get over all the other gorgeous elements. I pretty much love everything about Jilleen + Jake's chic rustic wedding- from the ambiance and lighting to the food and floral.




The bride looked stunning in her flowing dress and gorgeous jewlery...


The venue is pretty amazing too. Just twenty minutes from Nashville, Southall Eden seems like the perfect spot for simple, down-home nuptials.


What makes this wedding incredibly creative is that the color palette and theme aren't bound by a season- I could see this late spring wedding easily taking place in early fall. I also thought of a client's wedding coming up in March at The Hill and when I sent her the link to this wedding, she told me she was thinking of dip-dying her own table runners like the ones below:


I would love to make some for myself as well. I found a tutorial on The Sweetest Occasion and am determined to try it out soon and share results :)

For more photos of this lovely event, check out part one, part two, and the full gallery on OnceWed.

// Photos by Tec Petaja, via Once Wed //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...