Monday, July 2, 2012

house update : bathroom


I've read that if you only have time to tidy one room for unexpected guests, it should be the bathroom. With that in mind, I wanted our bathroom to have a clean, simple and relaxing look. We covered the aqua walls and brown ceiling with a fresh coat of Behr Premium Plus Ultra in Bleached Linen. The white actually makes the space feel larger and inviting!



The vintage wood cabinet was unused in my parent's basement and it's been the perfect way to display and store everyday necessities. I just need to install a piece of glass or metal for the door. Since taking these pictures, I've made a few updates - like removing the red stool (I think I'm going to repaint it the same color of the guest room) and adding brighter towels from Target.

I'm still in the process of incorporating nautical touches, but will definitely find a way to display the shells I collected last week at the beach!

// Also: before pictures and inspiration //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...