Tuesday, April 10, 2012

sneak peek - part two


Let's skip the chit chat and get right to the rest of the new house sneak peek shall we?

Bathroom:



Told you I wasn't kidding about the brown ceiling! This will be the first room we paint and the first room I transform into my nautical getaway.

Guest Room:


The guest room is right off the kitchen (door in far right corner) and will probably be the last room we work on since we won't really be using it until we have guests. I was pleasantly surprised by how large the room is- with plenty of room for the bed, desk and maybe the wicker loveseat.

Bedroom:



The top picture is of the hallway leading from the guest room to our bedroom (with the bathroom in the middle). I think this room really needs a color makeover...but I love the hardwood floors and windows. Taylor and I also had a short debate over which way the bed should face and didn't reach a decision.

Backyard & Side Yard:




Notice the covered patio and charming play house? Chief will love it back there! We seriously have got our work cut out for us between reviving the backyard grass and painting until our arms are sore, but I think each project will be a labor of love. I'm really looking forward to sharing the progress with you on YLIN too!

// Top photo via Pinterest //

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to be the first one in the guest room next weekend! it looks absolutely charming!! maybe we can do some shopping for the house when i come? i'm so happy for you sis and can't wait to come over and see the pup AND the house!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to stay with us too! And you know I'm down for shopping :) I actually had a few projects in mind for us to work on too if you don't mind. Chief is going to love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...