Wednesday, April 4, 2012

wedding wednesday : part two


As promised, I have some wedding inspiration straight from one of the coolest cities in the country- Austin, Texas. To start off, here is a chic and modern backyard wedding featured on Once Wed:





This street party reception in Hyde Park doesn't just look glamorous- it looks fun! I could easily see Erin doing something a little edgy and off the beaten path. Since the girl could be getting hitched out west, I really hope she incorporates some succulents (and a signature cocktail drink :)


And who could forget The Cream wedding event held in Austin earlier this year? The textiles and colors in this tablescape have a subtle Native American feel.




Erin has always been a free spirit and there's not a doubt in my mind that her & Blake's wedding and reception will emulate that gypsy vibe. Here's one of Erin's favorite weddings captured by the ever-so-talented Max Wanger:




The scenery is simply breathtaking. And I just love the teepee in the background. My favorite ceremonies are the ones that look so natural within the landscape.





Doesn't everyone want their wedding to feel like one big wild and fun family reunion? I wish I had a group shot taken at my wedding! I think it would make every guest feel so special. Maybe I can convince Erin to do so :)



The real question is- who is ready to move to Dunton Hot Springs?? Yeah, me too. But back to what this is really about- Erin and Blake's wedding. No matter the venue or menu or theme it is going to be one heck of a PARTY. I hope Erin has so much fun planning and I can't wait to share aspects of her big day as it all comes together.

xoxo

// Photo sources: 1. - 5. by Ashley Garmon via Once Wed, 6. & 7. by The Nichols via Ruffled, 8. - 13. via 100 Layer Cake, 14. - 22. by Max Wanger //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...