Friday, April 6, 2012

have a nice weekend


What are your plans for this weekend? Taylor will be working at the hospital tomorrow so I'm going to help Shannen with a garage sale and hopefully sell a few things before our big move in TWO weeks! And ONE week from tomorrow we will be picking up Chief! Ahhh so much going on. My goals for Saturday (besides having a great morning :) include beginning to pack up and puppy-proof the house.

Tay and I don't have any Easter plans just yet (besides going to church), but his mom sent us a fun package of candy! I hope everyone has a really nice weekend.

Erin's sister, Natalie, made a Pinterest board for the big day :)

Wouldn't this picnic be a fabulous engagement party?

Easter flower arrangements

An alphabet ring

Found the perfect wedge for Jenna's wedding!

I can't stop drooling over this Jackson Hole wedding.

// Top photo via a well traveled woman //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...