Friday, February 17, 2012

have a cool weekend


Is it really Friday? My week seemed like such a blur. At work I've been helping with three major events taking place over the course of the next few months. One is a gala at the GA Jet Hanger, another is a rehearsal dinner at the Georgia Theatre, and the third is a ball at The State Botanical Garden of Georgia. Each day has taught me something new about myself and the industry. Blogging has certainly been a nice way to decompress. I hope you have something super cool planned this weekend! And enjoy a little link love.

A jaw-dropping South African beach wedding

The Madewell Songbird dress

Longing for the tropics

Design*Sponge is on Pinterest! Hip hip hooray!

Craving pink jeans with a denim top- as seen here, here, AND here.

Itching for Spring!

How to knot a kerchief 

Heard Emily Hearn in concert the other night and she's fabulous.

Remember my sweet friend Shannen? She has a totally awesome blog too!

xoxo

// Top photo via Un Petit Baroque //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...