Wednesday, February 8, 2012

wedding wednesday

Last night, some of my girlfriends hosted a "Bridesmaid Dress Comeback Party" as a birthday party for our friend Anna. Each girl wore an old bridesmaid dress and brought an appetizer. It was a little bit of work getting back into one of my dresses, but it was fun to spend time together and remember all the weddings we've been a part of.


I was instantly reminded of the dresses my bridesmaids wore at my wedding. I asked them each to find a gray dress that struck their fancy. They all picked wonderful dresses that came together perfectly. I hope the trend of eclectic gowns is here to day!


My good friend Jordan (who was at the party last night) has a "Wedding Wednesday" feature on her blog as well and she's talking about bridesmaid dresses today too! Check it out!

// Photos by Matt Miller of Our Labor of Love via Southern Weddings //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...