Wednesday, February 22, 2012

wedding wednesday


Since I briefly talked about bridesmaid dresses the other week, I thought I would continue the topic today. When it comes to bridesmaid dresses it seems like most brides want the color and fit to look flattering on every girl. I'm so grateful Jenna is letting each of her bridesmaids select a dress of their choice based on her color palette.


Jenna's bridesmaids will be wearing cream and blush tones while her honored guests will be in shades of gray. The entire look is sure to be dreamy and romantic. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect dress that matches Jenna's vision and my goal is to avoid only two things - strapless and chiffon. Naturally I visited Anthropologie first.


This cream number doesn't just have pockets, it has a "lacy, ladylike texture" and stretches to fit any form. The $128 price tag isn't bad either considering it's the ideal summer day-to-night dress.


This lovely wrap dress from asos with sheer sleeves and sequin cuffs caught my eye even though it might be too warm for sleeves in May. I also liked this crochet shift dress and the options from Forever21 below:





I don't know what Jenna will want in terms of shoes yet, but I'm thinking something low and comfortable for the outdoor ceremony. A sensible and girly wedge would be the perfect fit.

For jewelry, I'm hoping to rock a statement piece or some strands of pearls from Stella & Dot.



// Photo sources: 1. from Rebecca Hansen Weddings via OnceWed, 2. via Polyvore, 3.from Anthropologie, 4. from asos, 5. from Nordstrom, 6. from Forever21, 7. from Forever21, 8. from Forever21, 9. from J.Crew, 10. from stella & dot, 11. from stella & dot //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...