Friday, February 3, 2012

have an adventurous weekend


I hope everyone has some adventurous plans in the works for their weekend. My family is coming in town which hopefully means Saturday lunch at Last Resort Grill :) My older sister, Elizabeth, will be participating in ESP's Big Hearts Pageant Saturday evening and we can't wait to cheer her on and experience this truly memorable event. Sunday is the Super Bowl and I will be watching the commercials game with friends from church. I'm excited to try out a new recipe for the party- Buffalo Chicken Dip (similar to this one)!

Next week will be full of Valentine's Day ideas, crafts and food! And some life updates going on too. Have a fun weekend!

Katie Armour's super cute tumblr

I would like to pull this look off for work (oh and this one :)

A totally cool 3rd birthday party

Excited to follow Life of Bon! {via Daily Bruski}

Honeybee earrings

Engagement session at Atlantic Station

Sweet treat for a Super Bowl party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...