Monday, June 10, 2013

Life as I Know It


I hope everyone had a great weekend! Taylor and I kept our plans pretty simple by taking walks to garage sales and doing some yard work. We are finally getting around to growing some lush grass in the backyard and I am hoping to plant flowers near our front porch. Our across-the-street neighbors have a yard that would make Martha Stewart jealous, so we have some pretty high expectations to live up to.

In the working world, I had my first wedding with Chancey Charm last weekend and it was beautiful! You can see pictures here if you'd like :) I'm also working here part time and have truly enjoyed being back on UGA's campus.

I still can't believe how quickly this year is flying by and I find myself reflecting back on resolutions for this year and making a few new goals. I mainly want to work on my cooking schedule and getting back into the habit of regular, healthy meals (while drinking more water!). Do you have any mid-year goals?

// Image via Bippity Boppity Boo //

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...