Tuesday, June 18, 2013

In Search of a Dress


Last Friday I went to Atlanta (not before grabbing a venti caramel macchiato) for a client's bridal appointment at my favorite boutique - Kelly's Closet. And it's not just my favorite because it happens to be the shop where I bought my wedding dress :) Their collection is abundant, but not overwhelming, and their consultants are so attentive to the style and vision of brides.


My client had pulled about 10 dresses to try and they all fit her beautifully. With her tiny frame, finding a flattering dress was not going to be the problem- it was selecting one that truly spoke to the bride's style and the overall look of the wedding. When the bride had narrowed down her choices to two dresses, her consultant pulled out a wild card of a dress by Claire Pettibone...and turns out it was the one!


If you are on the hunt for a wedding dress, I highly recommend checking out Kelly's Closet right by Chandler Park. You can grab a delicious breakfast next door at The Flying Biscuit, pick out a non-traditional gown, then venture across the street to Fellini's for lunch! It's basically the perfect way to spend your day :)

How did you know your dress was the one? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...