Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Weekend



Happy first day of summer! I hope everyone has great plans for their weekend. I have a wedding tonight and I could not be working with a sweeter couple. They are getting married at Madison Oaks Inn, with an intimate Italian dinner taking place outside on the front porch. Fingers crossed for no rain!

Tomorrow Taylor and I head off to go rafting with our friends Brianne and Mike. We've only been one other time and had a blast so I can't wait for this adventure.

Sunday we're off to an Atlanta wedding for a dear friend and old roommate, Carly! I savor these gatherings where I get to see all my best friends (who live all over the country) in one place. It is extremely likely that I will cry all the way home...

Anyways, a song for your weekend if you're taking any long drives.

// Photo via Prepfection //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...