Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up


This weekend was a whirlwind to say the least. My body is still trying to recover from the non-stop fun and my feet are in desperate need of a deep tissue massage. Friday night was the intimate wedding ceremony and reception at Madison Oaks Inn! The couple had been together for 16 years so it was such an honor to be a part of their special day. With the help of Candice, the night ran smoothly even though I broke both of my shoes! Now these are on my wish list :)


On Saturday we headed up to Tennessee for an afternoon rafting on the Ocoee River. We rafted the same river a few years back but I was still nervous as heck! We loved our guide who reminded me of Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty. The good conversation with our friends Brianne and Mike on the way there and back was really refreshing. More on that later.


On Sunday we went to Atlanta for a friend's wedding and reception at Roswell Mill. I loved getting to see old roommates and best friends from all over. And of course the dance party was hilarious and sweaty.


I am hoping to catch myself up on a lot of work today and tomorrow for clients. Taylor and I are going back to Marietta tonight for a quick family dinner since my grandpa is in town from Florida.

I hope everyone has a productive Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...