Friday, June 14, 2013

Design Dreaming


I would scour over Pinterest all day and dream about designs for clients if time allowed, but it's probably good thing that other things in life require more of my attention. I typically get on the site for brief moments during the week to log inspiration for either myself (mainly in the realm of fashion and home decor) or for clients' weddings. 

An event next spring has me craving striped linens, neutral accents (like folding chairs and antlers) and pops of vibrant colors.







I love how wedding trends are always producing something new and fresh- mixing unexpected elements, patterns, textures and scents. For more design inspiration, you can find all my Pinterest boards here!

// Photo sources: 1. via the rustic archives 2. from designlovefest 3. from Style Me Pretty 4. via Breathe, You Are Alive 5. via All Things Girly & Beautiful 6. from Glitter Guide 7. from Southern Weddings //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...