Friday, October 5, 2012

have a girly weekend


Happy Friday y'all! What do you have going on this weekend? Today I am helping with a wedding rehearsal here for work and then enjoying a much needed girls night with Candice, Jordan & Alexandra. Saturday will mostly consist of errands and finishing this project then going to Erin & Blake's reception!

I'm especially happy that the reception involves going back to Marietta and getting to see my family. I'm spoiled to live less than 2 hours from them, but when trips home are few and far between I savor every minute! I hope your weekend is extra girly & enjoy the link love :)

Awesome weekend bag

One of the most romantic weddings I've seen in a long time

Sydney's new design is simply refreshing

I couldn't agree more

A song for your weekend drives

How to wear a denim shirt

Crying from laughing so hard

Two new favorite tumblrs: bloom & the rustic archives

// Photo via mountainous love //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...