Friday, October 26, 2012

have a cool weekend


Friday is finally here y'all! What do you have in store for your weekend? My mom and sister, Lauren, are coming to Athens tomorrow and I can't wait to catch up over lunch! Lauren is staying over so we are going to work on the highly anticipated kitchen make over.

On the to do list: paint walls, install shelves, install curtains for the back door, dye curtains (ombre style?) for the laundry area and clean out all the crap that has been piling up on my precious counter space. Needless to say, I am putting Lauren to work :) We are also hoping to work on Pinterest projects while watching the UGA vs UF game.

Hope your weekend is super cool.

You had me at gingham and ikat

Would love to use this clutch to hold my makeup

Inspired by Blaire's fall ensemble

Georgia wedding planning

A sneak peek at Candice & Morgan's big day

// Photo via breath Him in & breath Him out //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...