Friday, January 25, 2013

have a rockstar weekend


Hip hip hooray for the weekend! Tonight our church is hosting an all-night prayer as a way to break our 21 day fast (which means this time tomorrow I will be blasting music in the car while eating donuts, on my way to a shopping spree...I'll explain later). Taylor and I will probably take it easy this weekend and try to catch up on cleaning around the house or spending time with friends. I hope everyone stays warm this weekend!

A quote to push me through feelings of doubt or worry

Our house needs a map of North America

Natalia shares her girl crush. Mine is here :)

I love a rustic bench

Time to break out the cast iron skillet for this recipe

Emily knocks it out of the park with this neutral look

xoxo

// Photo via bippity boppity boo //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...