Wednesday, January 9, 2013

reflections and resolutions


This year I did not make any New Year's Resolutions. Not that I wanted to go into 2013 as a big pessimist, I just wanted to be a little more realistic with my goal setting. I think this year I would rather pleasantly surprise myself with productivity...

However, if there is one area of life I am going to beat into submission it will be my time management. I am going to get to bed earlier. I am going to wake up earlier to eat breakfast and read The Word. I am going to mentally prepare myself for a long work day and I am going to come home with a plan for dinner and any other odd jobs around the house.

Now don't call it a resolution! Call it my "daily time management expectations" :)

// Photo via A cocktail in her hand & confetti in her hair //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...