Wednesday, September 26, 2012

wedding wednesday {part one}


I am beyond excited to share about Erin's wedding weekend today and I'm going to break this feature up into three parts :) To start off, here is a recap of the time spent with Erin and the bridesmaids in Austin!


I flew into Austin Thursday night and met up with some of the girls for dinner at Elizabeth Street Cafe (I saw a recommendation for it on Joanna's blog). The food was perfectly unique and delicious.

Friday morning and afternoon involved errands to the grocery & liquor store with the girls. We also got settled into the gorgeous lake house in Jonestown. After lots of snacking, we got dolled up for Erin's bachelorette festivities.


We grabbed a late dinner at Contigo and enjoyed sharing all the things we love about Erin while chowing down to some down home gourmet goodness. I got a fancy grilled cheese while some of the girls tried egg & pea salad and rabbit & dumplings.






Saturday morning started off with Erin's bridal luncheon brunch made by the bride-to-be herself! She treated us to lox + bagels and then thoughtfully prepared the sweetest things to share about each of us. I cried, naturally.




 


Finally, she gave us one of the best gifts I have ever received as a bridesmaid - robes! Seriously y'all, these are the gifts that keep on giving. And I know Taylor is thankful that I don't have to keep asking him for one :)


Check back soon for all the details on Erin's honeymoon shower that took place that night!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...