Monday, September 24, 2012

catching up


Last week flew by and I have so much to catch up on. It took me all last week to feel caught up on sleep and to get the house in order. Getting back in the swing of working out and cooking consistently are also on my "to-do" list.

I have used exhaustion from work and taking care of Chief as an excuse from working out for far too long and I'm trying to be humble towards Taylor when he offers his expertise. Being married to a personal trainer has it's perks, but it's not always easy :)

I'm learning more about myself since being married than ever before and what I am finding out can be pretty scary - selfishness and resistance to new habits are in my nature. As a follow of Christ, how can I let this be? Shouldn't I have a heart and mind always willing to be molded by my Maker?

"No, they pour new wine into new wine skins." Mark 2:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...