Friday, June 22, 2012

have a relaxing weekend


What a week. Went to a sales seminar on Monday with two of my co-workers and had an incredible time learning from one of the best catering salesman in the industry. Tuesday night Liz took Taylor and I out to dinner at Brett's (our wedding caterer) and Wednesday we went to Taqueria del Sol for my favorite enchilada and margarita. This morning I had breakfast with my weet friend Alexandra (her bridal shower is tomorrow!) and tonight I am visiting one of the most special places on the planet.

Taylor and I leave for the beach this Sunday and we could not be more thrilled for this long awaited vacation! I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys the link lovin' :)

A gift for someone who can laugh at themselves...

Finally a blog both Taylor and I can enjoy!

Gorgeous industrial lighting 

Colorful engagement

A knit sweater over a summer dress

Great ideas for an outdoor movie night

Tons of summer recipes to try!

How am I only just discovering SF Girl By Bay?!

This book is on my must-reads list

A lovely bridal shower color palette

xoxo

// Photo via the style files //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...