Thursday, June 28, 2012

the perfect sandal


Even though June is on it's way out, I am still on the hunt for a comfortable and chic summer sandal that can translate from work to play (and won't break the bank). Here are some of my favorite options:


The Adrienne Vittandini Lark Wedge Sandal looks likes a great option for jeans, skirts and shorts. I love the shade of leather, but the center threading might be a little too casual for a fancy summer dress. It's hard to beat the $69.95 price tag though!


If money weren't an object, the Taryn by Taryn Rose Dee Wedge Sandal would be a no-brainer. The distressed leather and slingback strap are perfect and probably completely worth $119.95. I really like the height, but I'm not sure if I would want my foot so covered.


The Born Rhys Wedge offers a sweet compromise between my first two choices - the reasonable price of $79.95 with a gorgeous leather design and slingback strap. The heel might be a little too much for everyday in the office, but this wedge is awesome.


Alas, I think I have found my favorite. The Levity Carly Wedge Sandal has it all - a simple heel, great shade of leather, flattering straps and lovely ankle strap. And did I mention it's only $54.95?! Done and done.

What shoes do you live in for the summer?


// Top photo via wit + delight. All shoe photos from DSW and on my wishlist //

1 comment:

  1. Cảm ơn bài viết của bạn!

    .................................
    Mr. Thư - Sales Manager
    Click để xem chi tiết:
    Dép đi trong nhà bằng dép cói và dép chiếu hoặc Dep di trong nha bang dep chieu va dep coi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...