Friday, June 15, 2012

have a fun weekend


What are your weekend plans? Taylor and I are looking forward to a Saturday filled with garage sales, walks with Chief, and maybe even some yard work :) My family is coming into town on Sunday to celebrate my sister, Elizabeth's, 30th birthday and Father's Day! Liz is staying with us for the week while attending ESP Camp (our friend Laura is the executive director). Hope your weekend is extra fun and enjoy some long-awaited link lovin'!

A lovely blog from a lovely lady (who happens to be my co-worker :)

Aviator sunglasses- a must for summer.

Totally awesome (and easy) DIY table runner

I looove this sneak peek- especially the kitchen. Also on D*S, an alternative to bar carts.

Open shelving inspiration for the kitchen

A dog blog :)

I could relate to Brittany's blogging feelings and I'm so glad she's back

Emily was a gorgeous bride! Can't wait to see more!


// Top photo via A well traveled woman //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...