Monday, January 16, 2012

over the weekend

our friend, Mike, scoring a touchdown
I hope everyone is enjoying their MLK Day. Last Friday I was in the process of posting when everything I had saved was erased from our iPad. I'm trying not to get too frustrated and might just post link lovin' throughout the week.

We had a great weekend in Tampa for Taylor's flag football tournament. They made it to the second round of playoffs, but lost to a very competitive team from Gainesville. Over the weekend I also got to see my blogging friends Kelsey and Brittany since their husbands played as well. I got a little sun and came back with a horse voice from cheering. All in all, I would say it was a very fun weekend.

P.S. I thought this idea was so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...