Tuesday, January 31, 2012

reviving weekend


My was this weekend full! On Friday night our church hosted an all-night prayer in culmination of a 21-day fast. The prayer time was from 11 PM to 5 AM, but to be honest I didn't really feel tired during those 6 hours. We sang, shared inspiring stories about how God had been moving in our lives, cried, and laughed. We prayed for many needs in our lives, in our congregation, and around the world. I can't fully describe how much my heart was softened and moved, but I know I feel called to revive my devotion to the Lord.

Also - The Mad Men party was great and I'll be sure to share photos soon. Have a nice Tuesday evening!

xoxo

// Photo by Alison Hood of SilverLocket Photography //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...