Friday, January 20, 2012

have an epic weekend




I vented earlier this week about how my original Friday Link Love post was erased, so to make up for it, here is two weeks worth of link love. I hope everyone has an epic weekend in store!


Girly garland

A gorgeous bookcase makeover

Madewell DIY

I've been rockin' this watch everyday since Christmas

Words + art

Yeah! that's cool (via 100 Layer Cake)

A sweet bridal shower gift

Just discovered (and loving) poppytalk

Engaged!

Dreamy Cape Cod wedding...and a nautical invitation

Mix & match patterns

Dying to explore Ireland

I made this and this the other night for dinner

Oh my YUM (via A Cup of Jo)

Poppy in your palette

LOL

// Top image via wit + delight //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...