Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Currently Following: In Honor of Design


I feel like I've been in a bit of a blogging fog as of recent, perhaps because I am still trying to create a normal routine as wedding weekends come and go. I'm going to give myself some grace and remember life is all about progress, not perfection. It has been a little while since I shared a blog I recently stumbled upon so I thought why not get that started back up? I found Anna Liesemeyer's blog In Honor of Design about a month ago and have thoroughly enjoyed following this Atlanta-based mommy-blogger!



Don't let the phrase mommy-blogger deter you either, as Anna features endless ideas on fashion, DIY projects, home design, and family life. And her family is gorgeous, by the way. Doesn't she seems like the type of woman you would want to grab coffee with, gab over celebrity hairstyles, and then ask to help you pick out a pair of jeans!? Maybe just me. Ha.




I really appreciate Anna's down-to-earth approach to life, marriage, work and style. Besides checking out her lovely blog, be sure to follow Anna on Instagram and Pinterest as well. xo

// All images from In Honor of Design //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...